PV-NET-DISCUSS  September 2007

PV-NET-DISCUSS September 2007

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Five day course in 'Participatory Video for Social Change', 21-25 January 20

Nick Lunch <[log in to unmask]>

Participatory Video Network Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:43:44 +0100

Hello, we do run 5 day PV trainings in UK -Introduction to
Participatory Video for Social Change, in Oxford about 3 times a year.
We just completed one so the next is scheduled in February/March, then
around June 2008. Check our website for dates or email
[log in to unmask], our administrator.
Our website is www.insightshare.org, with many resources on PV, video
examples, case studies, etc...and the PV handbook (now sold out) is
available as a free pdf download...

Warm regards
Nick Lunch
Director, Insight.