JiscMail Logo

Help for WORKINTEGRATEDLEARNINGUK Archives

WORKINTEGRATEDLEARNINGUK Archives

WORKINTEGRATEDLEARNINGUK Archives

WORKINTEGRATEDLEARNINGUK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

WORKINTEGRATEDLEARNINGUK Home

WORKINTEGRATEDLEARNINGUK Home

WORKINTEGRATEDLEARNINGUK  August 2007

WORKINTEGRATEDLEARNINGUK August 2007

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: 2008 conference plans

"Blackburn, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

Work Integrated Learning Network <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:28:19 +0100

text/plain

Hi Jo and colleagues,

No clashes I'm aware of or concerns with the dates from this neck of the
woods.

I'd certainly like to attend; will probably bring some colleagues and
have some WIL plans under development which might be 'presentable' and
for which I would appreciate some input by next Spring and beyond.

Enjoy the rest of the summer (especially those in the damp UK!)

Chris

Chris Blackburn
Head of Employment Partnerships
The Business School
Oxford Brookes University
+ 44 (0)1865 485839

*** DISCLAIMER ***
If you have received this email in error, you must treat the information
in it (and in any attachment) as strictly CONFIDENTIAL and should delete
it immediately.  Oxford Brookes University is not responsible for any
personal opinion expressed in this e-mail