PODCASTING  June 2007

PODCASTING June 2007

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: sharing our web material about educational podcasting

"AJ Ramsden, Learning and Research Technology" <[log in to unmask]>

Academic Podcasting and everything that goes with it <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:46:17 +0100

text/plain

Dear Peter,

I think we might be talking cross purposes, the idea is to spread / share with the community things that we w.r.t to using podcasting in education. So the very fact that you are finding lots of stuff, then this resource acts as a means of sharing what you are finding, researching, creating etc., with the rest of us (and vice versa). The pageflakes area is simply a web based rss aggregator that allows people to see inside our "institutional silos" - where we locking up all those wonderful
bookmarked resources, blog contributions etc., So it's the very fact you are finding things that will help the rest of the community.

For instance, perhaps you've done some evaluation of the impact of using podcasting in teaching and learning in your institution. If yes, you might have the results on your web site - blog. Then you disseminate this, simply bookmark it using delicious or another social bookmarking software, using the tag ukhepodnet and it will appear on the pageflakes area (after you've updated the online form), then we can all read / comment / reflect / adapt / adopt and ask questions / learn from each other.

Cheers

Andy