Re: why geotherapy should not be taboo

Chris Keene <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Jun 2007 04:01:09 +0100

text/plain

I think the best way of reducing carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is to
plant trees, protect them carefully from disease and fire etc, harvest
them at the time when they are declining in their ability to absorb CO2,
and turn them into furniture, buildings etc, which are intended to last
for centuries

Chris Keene