Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: WIP

Sally James <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:06:20 +0000

text/plain

I am not really into long poems Arthur but this I really understand. I feel
like this about things and do get quite frightened of the world ,of people.
This just about sums up what I am feeling now, I say to my children and
grandchildren that I cannot understand things anymore and seems you are the
same. This poem is a legacy of our time and should be preserved for
posterity, sally