CRISIS-FORUM  March 2007

CRISIS-FORUM March 2007

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: DISHONEST CAMPAIGNING FOR PALTRY SOLUTIONS

Mark Levene <[log in to unmask]>

Mark Levene <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2007 08:55:41 +0000

text/plain

a brief question, Aubrey..I hear it on the GLA but.... in that case, why the
sodding Olympics...how is that going to bring London's C02 concentrations
down?

No need to reply: I'm being rhetorical (and friendly)!
cheers,
mark