FRIENDSOFWISDOM-D  October 2006

FRIENDSOFWISDOM-D October 2006

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: inclusionality, rivers and indigenous cultures

Alan Rayner <[log in to unmask]>

Group concerned that academia should seek and promote wisdom <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:55:55 +0100

text/plain

Dear Harvey,

Very much with you here, and hopeful that through this piece Cherryl has
brought a sense of peace into our group conversation.

What I am hoping is that inclusionality not only brings to the fore  the
sense of 'somewhere (local) as an expression of everywhere (non-local)' but
also helps to place their relationship as inclusions of one another on a
dynamic footing. By abstracting the 'somewhere' from the 'everywhere' and
defining 'it' as 'something', rationalistic logic not only prevents deeper
enquiry into the nature of causation but fixes the inseparable dynamic
evolutionary relationship of the informational with the spatial so that
these become regarded as 'something' (material) and 'nothing' (immaterial)
instead of co-creative aspects of the same fluid possibility field
('dynamical oneness'/ 'dynamical coherence' / 'dynamical togetherness').

By the same token, I very much like your generalization of the meaning of
'pregnancy', but not so much as the 'bringing of existence from
non-existence', more the 'dynamic emergence of somewhere as an expression
of everywhere'.

In inclusional terms, we are OF Nature, a continual transformational
process in which the destination IS the journey, rich in complex dynamic
experience of the kind that we can all recognise in our everyday lives but
tend through rationalization to reduce into discrete factions and
fractions, devoid of space.

Best

Alan