Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New Sub: My Dad

Bob Cooper <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:09:41 +0000

text/plain

Hi Arthur,
You're style has changed!
And oh, the subtleties of not having any commas or full stops! Here their
absence seems to make me feel the writer is almost recapturing a childhood
that's gone...
I like the story this tells, the details it includes, and what it doesn't
say - which, here. seems very important too.
I feel the last line doesn't work too well for me. It seems too much. I'm
wondering how I would feel if it ended with the previous line?
Bob