Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New Sub Little Deer

Gill McEvoy <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 4 Jun 2006 13:25:09 +0100

text/plain

dear Sally, I realise that in your circumstances your pc must be a very
valuable link for you. The reason I've been "missing" for so long -may I
tell you, because it is very exciting - is that my first pamphlet of poetry
is being published this year (July, in fact) by Happenstance. I've had to
work hard at proof reading and making various changes but it has been a
wonderful experience! Even if it were not my book, it has been fascinating
to see how a book comes together, it's quite a task!
do hope you keep well, sincerely,
Gill