Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Illegible mailing list inputs

"Simon ,Louise" <[log in to unmask]>

psci-com: on public engagement with science

Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:21:35 -0000

text/plain

Dear all

This seems to happen to some people who subscribe to the digest version
of the list.  If you're having similar problems, Jiscmail suggest you
change your digest option to 'MIME'.  This delivers the messages as
attachments within a single digest posting, and prevents your mail
client scrambling the text.

To change your settings click on
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html and select 'Join or leave
the list (or change settings)'.

Best wishes
Louise (list manager)

Louise Simon
User Services
Wellcome Library
210 Euston Road
London NW1 2BE

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7611 7316
Fax: +44 (0)20 7611 8369
mailto:[log in to unmask]

The Wellcome Trust is a registered charity, no.210183.
Its sole Trustee is the Wellcome Trust Limited, a company
registered in England, no. 2711000, whose registered office
is 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE.