Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Cycling setup

Stanley Beekman <[log in to unmask]>

A group for the academic discussion of current issues in podiatry <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:43:01 -0500

text/plain

Dear Vernon,

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. Back when I was riding, they had just
started using look pedals. The old style shoes and pedals were the ones
that the cyclist rode on to get the impression.
http://www.uscoles.com/bike1980.htm
You can see what was done back then. With the Look pedals, the screws
were not tightened to allow for rotation of the cleat. The cyclist then
rode on a stand and the angle was checked. The screws were then
tightened in this position.
Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,

Stanley