LIS-MIDDLE-EAST  2006

LIS-MIDDLE-EAST 2006

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Second Islamic Manuscript Conference 2006

Kris Kern <[log in to unmask]>

Middle Eastern and Islamic Library Collections and Bibliography <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:40:29 -0700

text/plain

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would be very interested in seeing the manuscript survey form, if that
is possible. Unfortunately, I am unable to attend the conference, though
it sounds most stimulating.

With best wishes,

Kristen Kern

--