Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: laser safety advice wanted by HFEA

Bill Davies <[log in to unmask]>

British Medical Laser Association <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:10:19 +0100

text/plain

Simon
Do you have an electronic copy of the LED report that you did for the
HSE.
I have completely mislaid mine..its in the computer somwhere but.
Cheers
Bill

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/04/06 16:42:36 >>>
Angela, just to note, that in the Photonics Europe SPIE conference 3-7
Apr 2006, there was a paper in the Laser Interaction with Tissues
section "Effect of 655nm laser different powers on dog sperm motility"
M. Corral-Baques Univ. Rovira i Virgilli (Spain) I didn't go but have
got the proceedings on order.
Regards
Simon
Simon Hall