Get Password

Gerard Casey

Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:26:00 +0900

text/plain

There's a pretty complete obit on line that Dan Sendecki is going to
link to on the ahadada site.  The title of his book is Echoes and it's
from Rigby & Lewis.  Peter Riley used to have a copy or two, but I
understand that he now is not running the store.  Alan halsey, actually,
might be able to locate a copy for you.  Casey really didn't publish
much.  Just some translations and the long David-Jones like South Wales
Echoes.  His wife was more prolific but not at all as good a poet as he
is.  There's also a collection of his letters available.  i think he's
an important writer.  Hope to see you on the 19th!  Jesse