GRIDPP-STORAGE December 2005

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

FW: Writing files to disk / tape

"Coles, J (Jeremy)" <[log in to unmask]>

Coles, J (Jeremy)

Mon, 5 Dec 2005 03:25:50 -0000

text/plain

Dear All

The mail below may be of direct or indirect interest to you. If you have
any specific comments you would like passed back please let me know - or
feel free to enter the debate directly!

Cheers,
Jeremy