DC-RDF-TASKFORCE  September 2005

DC-RDF-TASKFORCE September 2005

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

DCMI-compliant 'term' decision tree (fwd)

Andy Powell <[log in to unmask]>

Andy Powell <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:33:47 +0100

TEXT/PLAIN

The document below has been added to the Wiki.  The intention is to allow
people (e.g. developers of DC application profiles and members of the DCMI
Usage Board who will have to evaluate those application profiles) to
determine whether an existing 'term' is appropriate for use in DC metadata
descriptions - i.e. whether it conforms to the DCMI Abstract Model - or
not.

Comments welcome...

Andy
--
Distributed Systems, UKOLN, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/ukoln/staff/a.powell       +44 1225 383933