VIEW-OF-THE-CHILD  June 2005

VIEW-OF-THE-CHILD June 2005

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New thinking on Building Schools of the Future: invitation to the Westminster Education Forum Keynote Seminar - Morning, 5th July 2005

Catherine Burke <[log in to unmask]>

View of the Child: the visual culture of the made environment

Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:47:06 +0100

text/plain

Thanks for the notice, Rob. Another dark suits job I reckon! I am around and about but would prefer if someone else could go.

Cathy