ALONSERPER  March 2005

ALONSERPER March 2005

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: On The Metaphysics of Experimental Physics

A Serper <[log in to unmask]>

Whole heuristics for the study of Human subject and existence as totalities <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:22:54 +0000

text/plain

Your advise is worth a lot.

This is the result of me being bullied over more than a decade by positivists
who shouted at me : who cares about you - you are only one - You do not matter
you are insignificant.  how can one person be meaningful.
Jack says I am screwed by these people.  But I was forced to comply to them to
get qualifications and respect and status from colleagues (respect is an
ontological principle).