RSS-SOCIAL-STATS  2005

RSS-SOCIAL-STATS 2005

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: RSS half-day event on survey non-response: Ineke Stoop & Gabi Durrant

Jon Burton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:41:14 -0000

text/plain

Dear all,

I heard Ineke Stoop present at the first EASR conference in Barcelona
and it was one of the highlights of the conference. This should be an
RSS event worth attending.

Jon Burton

f for further details.

In case of problems, please call your organisational IT helpdesk

The Cabinet Office computer systems may be monitored and communications carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free