PHD-DESIGN  2005

PHD-DESIGN 2005

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Recent Books and Articles on Museums and Galleries -- Long Post -- 3/4

Ken Friedman <[log in to unmask]>

Ken Friedman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:35:24 +0200

text/plain

(15)

From: "Charlotte Frost" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Book suggestion
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:46:38 +0100

Off the top of my head, a classic text is:

Marcia Pointon (Editor) (1994) Art Apart: Museums
in North America and Britain Since 1800
(Manchester University Press)

Charlotte

Charlotte L.Frost MA
PhD Candidate Birkbeck College

Recently Guest on Empyre:
Topic = Mailing List Mania:
http://www.subtle.net/empyre/

Latest Review:
New Media Art: Practice and Context in the UK 1994-2004
http://rhizome.org/thread.rhiz?thread=15629&text=29938

We are having reconstructive surgery
Look out for the new and improved:
http://www.furthertxt.org