LIS-MEDICAL  2005

LIS-MEDICAL 2005

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Long-ish: Compelling Presentations for Physicians (by Librarians)

"Wentz, Reinhard" <[log in to unmask]>

Wentz, Reinhard

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:05:43 -0000

text/plain

Dear All,

With Susan's permission I copy this substantial summary of responses to
her question 'How to make presentation by librarians about their
services compelling and attractive to doctors'. Most of it is relevant
for presentations to any other health care profession as well, of
course. The summary is compelling reading in itself.

With thanks to Susan and best wishes,

Reinhard

Reinhard Wentz Dipl Bibl
Campus Library Manager