ENGLIT-VICTORIAN  2005

ENGLIT-VICTORIAN 2005

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

[Fwd: VICTORIA Digest - 22 Jun 2005 to 23 Jun 2005 (#2005-172)]

Jane Susanna ENNIS <[log in to unmask]>

Jane Susanna ENNIS <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:30:58 +0100

text/plain

Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 22 Jun 2005 to 23 Jun 2005 (#2005-172)
From:    "VICTORIA automatic digest system" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Fri, June 24, 2005 6:00 am
To:      [log in to unmask]

Topics of the day:

  1. 19th-century comments on fictional speculators
  2. moral and physical philosophy
  3. Thanks--Vegetarianism and Politics
  4. george eliot and burke (3)
  5. Special Swinburne Issue of VP: Call for Submissions
  6. letters of condolence
  7. Mentions of the cinematograph in fiction
  8. Professing English