ALLSTAT  2005

ALLSTAT 2005

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Summary of replies: Book on Multivariate analysis

"Anputhas, Markandu (IWMI)" <[log in to unmask]>

Anputhas, Markandu (IWMI)

Thu, 7 Apr 2005 02:06:07 -0700

text/plain

Hi,

Similar question was asked for about six month before and the summary of
reply I am forwarding to you. Hope this will helpful to you.

Thanks

Anputhas