Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: M-O

d stevens <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion and announcement list for the Mass-Observation community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:21:56 +0100

text/plain

This message has been sent through the MASSOBS discussion list.
Remember, clicking 'reply' sends your message to the list.

I fully support Bob's views, and also his belief (in another message) that
box-ticking would destroy the ethos and endanger the survival of the
project.

By the way, any interest in a new directive asking for people's recent
dreams, using a well-established (non-tick-box) format? Please consider.

Yours, Dave Stevens.