The Disability-Research Discussion List

Managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds

Help for DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Home

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Home

DISABILITY-RESEARCH  April 2004

DISABILITY-RESEARCH April 2004

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: Announcing the New Tactics in Human Rights International Symposium (fwd)

Gregor Wolbring <[log in to unmask]>

Gregor Wolbring <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Apr 2004 10:32:55 -0600

text/plain

well if enough people contact them they might include disabled people if
they don't already. People could ask them about accessibility...
I am not sure whether they thought about that.
I had some contacts with the cvt the torture centre last year but I am
not sure how much impact I had.
cheers
gregor