Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New sub: Something about Poets

Sally Evans <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:52:22 +0000

text/plain

yes and it's the poem that's the thing - not making mythology of a few
poets, who once they are established cannot put a foot wrong. A lot of us
just put a foot right now and again...
bw
SallyE

on 27/2/04 2:59 pm, grasshopper at [log in to unmask]