Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: brave world/Colin

Mike Horwood <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:05:11 +0200

text/plain

> Hello again Colin,
                    Thanks for your feedback on this one and I´ll give your suggestions careful thought. Regarding the content, it is about the movement of planets in the solar system in one sense, of course, but could the sensation attributed to the child when they learn this piece of knowledge be repeated throughout life when we suddenly become aware of something and it changes the way we look at things, people, relationships.....

Best wishes,    Mike