THE-WORKS  2004

THE-WORKS 2004

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New: Vital Statistics, Ryf, Sally,Arthur, Barbara, Colin, Ma tt

"Merritt, Matt - Leic. Mercury" <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:37:59 -0000

text/plain

Hi Gary,
I certainly didn't mean that you write too much heavy stuff - I think you
strike a very good balance, which is why, as you say, I think there's room
for something like this without the hint of a happy ending.
Regards,
Matt