Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New Sub: The Two-ringed Circus

Sally James <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 02:00:15 +0100

text/plain

How I love dialect poetry Arthur and the narrative tales they tell. How good
this would be read out in your Yorkshire accent. I used to write in
Lancashire Dialect and still go around reading them from time to time.
Really enjoyed this. Bw Sally J

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/