ENGLIT-VICTORIAN  2004

ENGLIT-VICTORIAN 2004

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

[Fwd: VICTORIA Digest - 19 Aug 2004 to 20 Aug 2004 (#2004-73)]

Jane Susanna ENNIS <[log in to unmask]>

Jane Susanna ENNIS <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:10:58 +0100

text/plain

Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 19 Aug 2004 to 20 Aug 2004 (#2004-73)
From:    "Automatic digest processor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Sat, August 21, 2004 6:03 am
To:      "Recipients of VICTORIA digests" <[log in to unmask]>

Topics of the day:

  1. Eliza Cook (5)
  2. The Victorians' conversational English (was: The Pearl_ and Victorian
     sexuality)
  3. Query:  Regency & Victorian ideas of female equitation
  4. Introduction + Film/Entertainment Query (2)
  5. Class stereotypes (was Introduction + Film/Entertainment Query) (5)
6. Silas Marner; Re: Introduction + Film/Entertainment Query
  7. Film/Entertainment Query--Class Division
  8. Victorian festival
  9. Can You Forgive Her?/Apologia Pro Vita Sua
 10. Pork & Grindstone Blowout