Get Password

VICTORIA Digest - 28 Jun 2004 to 29 Jun 2004 (#2004-21) (fwd)

Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:38:04 +0100

text/plain

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 30 June 2004 00:00 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 28 Jun 2004 to 29 Jun 2004 (#2004-21)

Topics of the day:

  1. Descriptions of rape (7)
  2. Query concerning Victorian Conduct (2)
  3. History of Victorian studies (was Victorian conduct)
  4. Richard Redgrave's "The Sempstress" - new owner? (3)
  5. HG Wells' broken leg (2)
  6. water/latrines
  7. Redgrave  Semptress
  8. Copyright and visual images -  was RE: Redgrave  Semptress (4)
  9. seduction scenes
 10. Daniel and Mordecai (2)
 11. Descriptions of rape/seduction
 12. George Eliot's contributions to periodicals.