DRAWING-RESEARCH  2004

DRAWING-RESEARCH 2004

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: MY RESESARCH: THE BENEFIT OF THE ARTS IN THE PRIMARY SCHOOL

Angela Rogers <[log in to unmask]>

The UK drawing research network mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:32:29 +0100

text/plain

Belinda
You might already be familiar with these but for drawing specific quotes the
Campaign for Drawing publications 'Power Drawing', 'Start Drawing' and
'Drawing on Experience' are useful on why drawing is valuable for children.
For visual arts generally the museum and gallery education journal 'engage'
could be fruitful.
Campaign for Drawing website: www.drawingpower.org.uk
Not sure of the address for engage probably www.engage.org.uk
good luck.