DATA-PROTECTION  2004

DATA-PROTECTION 2004

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Data Protection and Customer Service

Tim Turner <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:25:47 +0100

text/plain

Implicit in your response seems to be the idea that people who make
complaints about issues like this do it for altruistic reasons on behalf of
the silent majority. I think they do it for personal reasons. However,
that's an aside. I haven't said that you have no right to have your rights
upheld, I merely suggested that there are more important things for civil
servants to be doing, in my opinion. We agree that the Commissioner does not
do a good job of enforcement. My solution is just different - I would give
him and his staff the room to look at what I think are the big issues.