Re: g95 runs on Windows

[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]

Fortran 90 List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:03:42 -0700

text/plain

A correction to a small typo on my previous email:

THE RESULTS ARE:

OS        : Win 2000 sp4
PROCESSOR : Athlon 1800+ MP
Memory    : 512 MB

Compilers :
                CVF 6.6b = Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6b
                g95 for windows

n=              10**8      10**9
--------------------------------------
CVF 6.6b
--------------------------------------
prog1:          < 1 sec    < 1 sec
prog2:          13  sec    2min 12sec
--------------------------------------
g95
--------------------------------------
prog1:           12 sec  1min 35sec        (TYPO WAS HERE)
prog2:           12 sec  1min 35sec        (TYPO WAS HERE)
Jose J. Canals-Cerda
Department of Economics
University of Colorado at Boulder
Campus Box 256