COMP-FORTRAN-90  2004

COMP-FORTRAN-90 2004

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Stir it up again? (was: Retire FORTRAN?!)

Hargraves Gary <[log in to unmask]>

Fortran 90 List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:24:19 +1000

text/plain

I believe the profession used to be called 'systems analyst'.  If you look on this list you might find one or two - but they might prefer another name.

Gaz