CETIS-ACCESSIBILITY  2004

CETIS-ACCESSIBILITY 2004

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Use of Accessiblity Specifications in E-Learning

Jonathan Chetwynd <[log in to unmask]>

CETIS-TechDis Accessibility Mailing List <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:46:46 +0100

text/plain

Adrian,

good authoring tools are an absolute necessity, as I hope I've made
clear :-)

furthermore a peer to peer model lets everyone share in the workload,
that is like annotation, it doesn't rely on the author.

thanks

Jonathan