Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Newsletter Templates

Log Out

Change Password

Re: Grandparenting non state registered chiropodists and podiatrists.

Craig Payne <[log in to unmask]>

A group for the academic discussion of current issues in podiatry <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Sep 2004 18:14:00 +1000

text/plain

I'm with Jim & Kevin on this one. The prupose for which this list is funded for is clearly spelt out when you sign up.
ie:
>A group for the academic discussion of current issues in podiatry

CP