Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Newsletter Templates

Log Out

Change Password

Re: The effect of forefoot and arch posting orthotic designs on first metatarsophalangeal joint kinematics during gait

Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>

A group for the academic discussion of current issues in podiatry <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jul 2004 21:40:49 -0500

text/plain

Thanks Craig, I'll read it tomorrow.

BTB, is there anyway we could all contribute interesting monthly articles
that are in print?  I get an update from the biomechanics list serve on
research.  Obviously if we just listed titles and possible summaries related
to foot and lower extremity function, then we'd all be able to request them,
or keep them on file for future reference.
Anyone interested in contributing to something of this nature???
I don't get anything but JAPMA and the Journal from ACFAS.  I can access
Gait an Posture online and that is very helpful.  Maybe is we all just
contributed the Journals that we find have the best articles, and a few
peripheral Journals as well, then we could surf them at leisure monthly and
get highlights on the best ones.
Sincerely;
Bruce