ENGLIT-VICTORIAN  2004

ENGLIT-VICTORIAN 2004

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

[Fwd: VICTORIA Digest - 18 Aug 2004 to 19 Aug 2004 (#2004-72)]

Jane Susanna ENNIS <[log in to unmask]>

Jane Susanna ENNIS <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:48:20 +0100

text/plain

Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 18 Aug 2004 to 19 Aug 2004 (#2004-72)
From:    "Automatic digest processor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Fri, August 20, 2004 6:00 am
To:      "Recipients of VICTORIA digests" <[log in to unmask]>

Topics of the day:

  1. Introduction + Film/Entertainment Query (13)
  2. The Victorians' conversational English (was: The Pearl_ and Victorian
     sex...
  3. _The Pearl_ and Victorian sexuality
  4. Query:  Regency & Victorian ideas of female equitation
  5. The Victorians' conversational English (was: The Pearl_ and Victorian
     sexual