Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

americans almost catching up...

Alex Justice <[log in to unmask]>

The Bliss Classification Association mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:02:21 -0800

text/plain

note the first item - "tip of the week" - they have almost caught up to
where BC2 has been for... well, for i don't know how long, but you all might

I've always thought the Librarians' Index to the Internet would make a
wonderful test bed for BC2

Alexander Justice
Reference Librarian

Von der Ahe Library