DC-COLLECTIONS  August 2003

DC-COLLECTIONS August 2003

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Additional collection attributes - language

Zeeman Deane <[log in to unmask]>

DCMI Collection Description Group <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:38:17 -0400

text/plain

thnx Peter; this is rather what I thought - that the languages of the tiems
and the languages used to describe the collection might be different. I
simply couldn't envisage how they would be kept straight. This makes good
sense.

See you in Seattle.

D.