Re: Meeting on June 6

Hazel Leitch <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:25:23 +0100

text/plain

Hello Jane. I meant to reply yesterday to let you know I got your
message ok. Your rationale reads well. Haven't thought of any additional
questions yet. Will get back to you though if anything.
Thanks,
Hazel

>>> "Jane M. Miller" <[log in to unmask]> - 30/5/03 4:14 pm >>>
Dear Colleagues,
Just a reminder about the meeting on Friday.  Neil, would you send
directions
for us.  Hazel has suggested that we should meet before we see Graham.
suggest then, that it is 10.00 for 10.30 and I will invite Graham to
come from
11 - 12.30.
No-one has sent me any suggestions for questions.  Would any of you
like to
add to the following as Graham wants an idea of the areas we want to
discuss:

Details of any initiatives in music which are current
The status of 5- 14 Expressive Arts - are any changes being looked at
Possibility of our involvement in any national initiatives

I have attached a draft rationale for consideration.
The afternoon would be our agreed agenda of exemplars for Middle
Stages
thematically linked experiences in music.
As we have been having some e mail problems in Dundee, would you send
me
confirmation that you have received this message.

I look forward to seeing you all.
Jane

Senior Lecturer
PGCE (P) Programme Leader

Legal disclaimer

The information transmitted is the property of the University of Paisley and is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Statements and opinions expressed in this
e-mail may not represent those of the company.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination and other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.