THE-WORKS  2003

THE-WORKS 2003

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New sub:The Sandalwood Horse ( Grasshopper)

Arthur Seeley <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:06:37 -0000

text/plain

You fooled me! You captured the voice well. I was convinced it was a found
poem. I was fascinated and amused by some of the spellings I encountered on
my recent holiday in the Algarve. Mind you I am also similarly amused by
some of the spellings I encounter in my own country. A local food fair was
selling Saviouries the otther day. Arthur