Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New sub : Missions

Mike Horwood <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:08:35 +0200

text/plain

Hello Arthur,
             I enjoyed this very much. The combination of elements in the different sections works extremely well together IMHO and I liked the style of writing in the original sections very much. There was only one point where I thought to myself `If this was mine I would try to work on this bit´ and that was S6 in Section 4, the repetition here did not work so well for me. I hope this is useful.

Best wishes,   Mike