Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Newsub/exchanges

Gerald England <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:07:37 +0100

text/plain

I read the opening of this
and thought ah, you're doing something
along the lines of Bob's suggestion of
blocking poems into prose
and then trying to find the natural line endings
and this is an exercise
but after reading the first few on screen
-- well
because of all the opening becauses
I got bored.

I'm printing this out so I can look and read it
more easily
perhaps with the cup of tea I'm about to brew
and have with a piece of toast

Maybe something in it will stir my interest.

yours
Gerald