THE-WORKS  2003

THE-WORKS 2003

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New sub: In pursuit of the elusive haiku( Gerald)

Bob Cooper <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:35:04 +0000

text/plain

I hope you don't mind, Arthur, Gerald, if I chip in...
But I've found what you've been talking about, how you've explored what
haiku are very, very useful. As has been mentioned somewhere in the posts
the information sometimes offered via the Web isn't always as good as it may
initially appear to be - but, here, I feel I've discovered things that help
me appreciate what is (or should be) going on in these (wide open) small
poems.
My thanks,
Bob