Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New sub: The stream

Bob Cooper <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 May 2003 15:43:55 +0000

text/plain

Hi Mike,
What fun! I can almost see you grinning! The story of Nark - I like it!
Poetry often walks alongside things like this does (or hobbles alongside if
its feet are missing!).
Bob

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger