Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New sub - At NEWHAVEN

Mike Horwood <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 May 2003 10:26:59 +0300

text/plain

Hello Steve,
            There´s some nice description here but I find the whole poem a bit too overloaded. There´s so much happening, or being being described that I can´t take it all in. I feel, also, that some of your lines are overloaded. Line 2, for example, is quite a mouthful to read aloud.
 Maybe selection of fewer details and a bit less descritption might help to focus the reader´s  attention on the mood you want to evoke in the poem.
Hope this is helpful.

Best wishes,   Mike