THE-WORKS  2003

THE-WORKS 2003

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New Sub: The Castle: The Dramatic Monologue( Bob)

arthur seeley <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:36:10 +0100

text/plain

Actually I have a comely leg, or so I am told, well suited for the filling
of tights, a plump thigh although the calves have decayed to old rugby
muscle. Nevertheless I have no immediate plans to tread the boards and strut
my hour. Glad you enjoyed the romp. Arthur.