THE-WORKS  2003

THE-WORKS 2003

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New sub: The Rock ( A haibun) Rewrite

Roger Collett <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 1 Mar 2003 08:47:35 -0000

text/plain

Marvellous imagery Arthur.
The only query I have is *teeter a path*. I see what you mean, but would
*teeter on a path* be better.
Keep up the good work.

Roger